Thursday, April 16, 2015

On Being Busy

It's been a busy few weeks.  I have not done a lot of crochet.  The $100 challenge is going pretty good, even though I've not posted any on it lately.

I have gotten in a few rows of crochet though in that time.  Here's what I've accomplished:



a 3 color spiral cotton slouchy hat

a couple cotton wash/dish cloths (or pot holder) 
(I've shared the multi once before, it's the same one, no new one yet)

and a ponytail holder

I have plans for the washcloths....so stay tuned.  In trying to come up with new things to make and sell the other day my brain went into overdrive once I started thinking about all the things I've dabbled with before and still have the stuff to do it again.  Yah....finally it's going to get used.  At least some of it anyway.

You can see all my crochet on my web page.  Still have to add the new items but most all of it is there.  

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!