Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Test Post from my Phone

It looks like it will work.  I've tried the blogger app for android and it won't allow me to upload pictures.  What's a post without at least one picture?  So I decided to try the Chrome app, which I use anyway because I can link and open tabs and bookmarks from desktop.   In the past I didn't have much luck because my mobile didn't have compatible java. This time it works. Maybe it won't be as long in between posts now. No promises but I'll try.



I was looking at vlogs today and was thinking they looked so much easier than writing a blog.  I decided against it because in a blog I can show you what I want. With a vlog there could be something in the background while filming I don't want people to see (like a dirty clothes pile).

So....I'll try to post more 😎   thanks for stopping by.  By the way the picture I shared is our supper last night, grilled cheese and fried corn. Mmmmm was it good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!