Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring Is Near!

Spring is just around the corner.  We had a really nice day a while back and I took these pictures.
My kitty Reecie was enjoying looking outside at the new scenery.  She has been seeing cars, concrete, and tall buildings for the past 2 years, so grass, leaves and trees must be a nice change.

I ventured into the back yard (which is a total mess since we moved out 2 years ago) and found some daffodils starting to bloom.

Found this monstrous hole in the ground near the end of the sidewalk in the back yard. It has to be a good 3-4 feet deep and about 3 feet wide!  Hubby says it's the local groundhog that dug it.  The critter is huge!  Gonna need to fill that in somehow.  Thankfully it's off to the side.  And there is NO going out in the back yard after dark without a flashlight.  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!