Saturday, July 25, 2015

Menu for 2 weeks

I have to try and make some changes, and stick with them.  This going to the store nearly every day and not having a plan isn't working, it makes is want to eat out more.  Starting with 2 week plan of make abead things for the crockpot, which I can use when the AC is on, without tripping the breaker.  SO here goes, in no particular order, starting last night with the crockpot chicken tacos/burritos:


Root Beer BBQ Drumsticks  Mashed potatoes with butter, green beans

Crockpot Chicken Tacos/Burritos (lettuce, tomato, salsa, sour cream, cheese)

Balsamic Glazed Drumsticks corn, bread & butter

Honey Garlic Chicken mashed potatoes and butter, green beans

Crockpot Beef and Gravy mashed potatoes and corn, bread & butter

Roast, Corn on the cob (crockpot, and I will do mine a bit different than the recipe it's for time reference), mashed potatoes and homemade gravy



Homemade Pizza (making and pre-cooking the crust ahead of time trying this recipe.  Trying this sauce recipe also)

Cincinnati Chili  spaghetti

Crockpot Ravioli  ???

Hamburgers and Fries

Slow Cooker Philly Cheesesteak

Roast, Corn on the cob (crockpot, and I will do mine a bit different than the recipe it's for time reference), mashed potatoes and homemade gravy

I still need to go get some things from the store as they were out of some things when I went the other day.  Looks like Sunday is going to be prep day, but only after church and going to do laundry.


1 comment:

  1. I have thought about doing meal planning but I never have. Yours sounds good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!