Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Midweek Check Up

Monday I posted some To Do's. Here's my mid-week update.



  • Make Incense   getting ready to put it out to sell. 
  • Package Smells To GO!
  • Clean bathroom at the shop
  • check out grocery ads online and make a list/menu. Ads came out today.  One store, my favorite one, is having a 3 day sale Friday, Saturday & Sunday.  Good Deals on some things we would eat.  I may get a few things to tide us over until Sunday and do some more shopping then.
  • wash dishes. Did this last night but there are still a few to wash
  • put clean dishes away. Did this last night so I have more to put away since I washed some
  • work on the afghan for my sister
  • work on my latest crochet project.   Finished and working on 2nd side of Tunisian potholder.
  • Maybe go to the gym tonight. Went Monday. Did some moving things around on Tuesday. Hoping to go tonight. I really like the recumbent bike. 
  • 1 comment:

    Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!