Monday, December 12, 2016

Tunisian Cable Stitch

That crochet cap I told you about last week?  Well I frogged it and made something else from the maroon yarn.  Youngest son said he needed a stocking cap.  So, not really with the intention of making it for him I made this cap.  It's tunisian crochet, of course.  What else have I mostly been doing this year?  Wait, I haven't been telling you everything.  LOL!  Anyway when I finished it I had him try it on to see how big it was and it fit perfectly.  I told him Merry Christmas and to keep it.  I don't think he has taken it off since.  Made this Mom's heart warm.😄

My next project.....just because I was curious and thinking it was going to be super difficult.......

Tunisian Crochet cable stitch.  Pshaw! It's easy once you get the hang of it!  I think it's awesome it looks knitted but it's not.  I'm going to finish out the skein with this pattern, making a scarf, and give it as a gift.

What have you been creating lately?  Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. I like the cap and the cable too. I have never done the cable in tunesian before.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!