Thursday, September 18, 2014

Might not sound like much.....

but it was a major accomplishment for me.  Last night I made a pot of homemade tomato soup, which needs work, cleaned the cat cage and the tarps (we put underneath the cage to protect the floor) that had been sitting outside waiting to be hosed off, cleaned the bathroom (which for me is always a major chore), washed a load of laundry AND put the clean dishes away and washed the dirty ones, and did a little tidying in the kitchen.  I also wiped down the top of the washer and dryer and inside the lid area of the washer.   That took most of the awake time I had at home.  By the time I was finished I was ready to crash.  Tonight is the last early night until Sunday, and I would like to do more cleaning and a little rearranging in the kitchen before Monday night. I have been using the Cozi app on my kindle, the phone.

 I recently made a tablet out of, and the actual web site on the computer to keep track of appointments, to do's and to buy's.  Some appointments I have it set up to send me a text notification.  So far this has been working for me.  Do you use Cozi?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!