Monday, December 22, 2014

Blogmas 2014 Day 22 Day in the Life of Christmas Prep


 We worked as usual today.  My day started at 7:30 when the alarm went off.  I always hit the snooze several times.  At the shop around 8:30 and open at 9:00.  Hubby had a couple jobs scheduled and of course the phone was ringing all day with people wanting things done before Christmas.  Sorry....take a number.  LOL!  We also had quite a few last minute shoppers looking for those last minute gifts and gifts.  It was a rather busy day.  We headed out after we closed.  About an hour later we arrived at our destination.  We ate at our favorite buffet restaurant.  We stopped at Target for a few things. Next we went to the mall.  Son and I walked around while hubby was buying gifts.  After we left the mall we stopped at a grocery store.  While there we decided what we were eating on Christmas eve.....Homemade Mac & Cheese, and shrimp that we already have in the freezer.  We also picked up some chips and stuff to make dip.  It boggled my mind how many groceries I got for the dollars spent.  Way more than if we would have shopped at home!  (example cottage cheese is almost $5 a carton, there it was about $2.50 a carton).  Anyway, we headed home.  It was after 10:00 when we got home.  I sat, with kitty on my lap,  and chatted with a friend and hubby and son finished watching a movie.  Hubby watched more of  another movie and I cuddled with kitty on the bed before turning in around 1:00.

Linking up at Diary of a Stay at "Home Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!