Monday, December 01, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday ~~ 12/1/14





Today's Breakfast Menu:::
Cup of coffee with homemade banana cream creamer.  Not liking the banana cream creamer and don't plan on making it again.

The weather this week:::
BURRRRRRR!  Yesterday we were supposed to have a high of 60 something but I don't think it ever made it past 40.  The wind was horrible too.  This morning it's cold cold cold.  with the windchill it felt like  17* when I got up.  Today's high is 31*.....if it makes it.  Looks like it's supposed to warm up towards the end of the week and rain.  *sigh*  I wish the weather would make up it's mind.


Listening to:::
Big R Radio's Top 40 Christmas

Currently Reading:::
Crochet patterns.  I decided this year instead of reading all the time I want to create and sell. My plan is to crochet things to sell in our shop and online.  I have created an online store HERE.  Not much there right now, but I do plan on adding more as I get it made.  I also probably will read books, just not like I have this past year.

Currently Watching:::
I've been watching Airwolf online.  I used to watch it religiously when I was a teenager.  It's fun to go back and rewatch it again. I've been trying to watch Season 1 Episode 1 for a week now and am about half way though.  If you watch videos from this site I highly recommend using google chrome with the AdBlock extension.  It eliminates 99.9% of the pop-ups.

Current scent:::
I warmed peppermint oil in my oil warmer this morning.

Working on Christmas:::
I have both slouchy hats finished and am working on another project.  Will share that later.  Here is the last hat I finished.  You can see the first one here.



Looking around the house:::
Not too bad.  Just needs some touch ups here and there.  Still looking for sources of cold coming in and covering, taping over, or plugging those holes/areas.


Tonight's to do list:::
Need to stop at the dollar store and pick up some cat litter.  Stop at the grocery store for some things, what I'm not sure yet.  I will be making a double batch of chicken and noodles for tomorrow.  Then more Christmas Crochet.

Recipe I recently tried:::
For Thanksgiving day supper at my son's house I made Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast.  It was a recipe I seen on Facebook.  It was actually pretty good.  Here is a picture of our supper:


I like to:::
Dock my iPhone on the stereo and turn the volume up while I cook/clean.

Today I'm wearing:::
Jeans (with a hole in the knee that I need to patch), my neon pink tennies, a long sleeve shirt and a sweat shirt.......and I'm still cold.  BURRRR!

From the camera:::
Fuzzy modeling my next project.  No it's not a hat, but it looks like one now.  LOL!  The original project I started wasn't big enough so I took off and did my own thing after a couple of  rows.  Probably will have this finished tonight or in a day or two,




I'm linking up with Sandra over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!