Saturday, December 20, 2014

Star Bright Slouchy Hat


I finished that slouchy hat this morning and absolutely LOVE it!  When I first started, I wasn't so sure I would like the color combination, but the farther I got the more I liked it.


I love how the yellow made lines on it's own.  That's what I like about variegated yarn, it creates it's own pattern, and it probably won't be the same if you created 2 of the same items with the same yarn.


This is the first of many I plan to create in 2015 (I know I got an early start).  It's part of my "create and sell" plan.  I decided to do this because I have trouble reading books from my mobile devices (which in 2014 I've read 47 books and will probably finish #48 by the end of the year), and I think it's because I look at them too much.  SO, after creating the first 2 slouchy hats that I made for Christmas gifts this year I decided I wanted to make some to sell in my shop.  Hubby and I think they will go over pretty good.  I wish I would have gotten this idea a little longer before Christmas.  *sigh*  Oh well, God has a plan and either I'm a little behind or I'm at the beginning.

I'm ready to start another one.  I can't wait to see how it turns out.  It's another variegated yarn.  They are my favorite to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!