Monday, April 27, 2015

HHM 4/27/2015

It's been about a month, again,  since I've joined Sandra with HHM.  I've just been busy and not interested in posting (cause it's always the same old thing, or so I feel).  I forgot my knitting at home this morning and have already done quite a bit, so Why not?


Today's Menu:::
Breakfast for me was 2 cups of hot cocoa. One with hazelnut creamer the other with french vanilla creamer.
Lunch will probably be some jalapeno cheddar sausages.
Supper tonight will probably be out because we are running to a neighboring town to get more supplies for electric work in the new kitchen at Cosmic Castle.  It's slow going but it's going.  Baby steps, right?

.

The weather this week:::
Little cooler this morning, it's currently 57*.  Today's high is to be 63*.  As of right now we have no rain in the forecast for the week.  Yah right, I bet it changes before the week is over.


Listening to:::
Our Local Radio station, 93.5 MAX FM, via TuneIn

Currently Reading:::

affiliate link if you click and "buy".  As of today 4/27/15 it is FREE

Currently Watching:::
YouTube Videos.  I've been trying to learn how to knit.  I've known the basics, but I'm pretty rough and not consistent with my tension.  I'm working on that.

If you watch videos I post, I highly recommend using google chrome with the AdBlock extension.  It eliminates 99.9% of the pop-ups.



Current scent:::
This morning I started some Car Scents
Left to right: Vanilla Bean Noel, Polo Sport, Black Cherry


WIP:::
I've been knitting lately.  I've finished one dishcloth and have started another one

I've got a little boo-boo on this one but I don't care....it's not THAT noticeable.  I got confused and Purl'd when I should have Knitted.  LOL!


Tonight's to do list:::
Shopping!  Little bit of groceries and a little bit of electrical stuff.

Recipe I recently tried::
nothing new lately


I like to:::
sit in complete silence.  drives hubby nuts.


Today I'm wearing:::
jeans, my "new" blue tennis shoes, a tyedye t-shirt and my kitty cat jacket.

From the camera:::

Yesterday we had our first attempt at reglazing an old window.  We figured it up and the materials cost us about $12 and it will fix about 3 windows.  We have 12 total (that is top and bottom for each window, so 6  actual windows), 8 (4 actual windows) of which need immediate attention.  Within 2 hours we had it done and the window back in, for now.  I will do a separate post about this another day.

Finished window ready to put back in.  We will paint it soon.




thanks for stopping by!  don't forget to look around and visit a bit.

I'm linking up today with Sandra over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

3 comments:

  1. Hot chocolate with French vanilla creamer! Yum! I drink vanilla caramel tea with that creamer - so good!

    Have a great week,

    Sherry
    http://bygloryalone.blogspot.com/2015/04/happy-homemaker-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hummm....I DO like the vanilla caramel tea, I may have to try that some time.

      Delete
  2. Oh, this Midwestern weather! I hurried and mowed the yard last night because I was afraid we were going to get more rain and we woke up to a clear, sunny day (no complaints about THAT though). I'm with you on needing some complete silence sometimes. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!