Friday, October 09, 2015

Yarn

I was given a bunch of yarn again the other day.  I am thankful for it! I decided to share with my sister.  Here is what she is getting so far.  I still have a few skeins to decide whether to give or keep.

And just in case you're wondering....here is my current WIP.  (I still have 3 other WIP's as well)  It has a rainbow, for part of it anyway.  Super excited about this, it's going to be a Christmas gift.

Better get back to making that rainbow.  The "kids" (they aren't really kids but I call them that) will be here soon to play games.


And one last thing.....I took this at the gym last night....I look totally silly.  Think I would be a good candidate for "what not to wear"?  LOL!  I don't always look this frumpy, it was comfy and it was late.


2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love yarn blessings? I do! You look just fine sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment :-)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!