Monday, April 25, 2016

I'm A WannaBe

Yes for real I'm a wannabe!  It all started about 4 or so years ago when I stumbled on the idea of living full time in a vehicle of some sort.  I researched it a lot back then, but nothing like now.  It's almost like I can't stop researching and learning and shopping and planning. Maybe some day it will all pay off. For now it won't happen on purpose.  I'm still going to plan and learn and share those things here so when/if it happens I will have my plans and ideas in one spot instead of here and there.

Now every time I get in the van my brain goes into "pretend" mode.  Dreaming I'm somewhere where the sun is shining and the temperature is near 80°.  It's not always that here, yet, but summer time is nearly here. Unfortunately I think it's going to be hot and dry.  Our winter was pretty mild, so ya, hot, hot, hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!