Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Last Week In Review---May 22nd to 28th

Ok I've been tossing back and forth the idea of vlogging on youtube but I just can't do it.  I don't have time to edit videos every single day and take videos every single day.  Pictures are easier and I can sit and type and do other things while I type up a post. SO, that's what I am going to do.  Ho often I can't say, it just depends on how busy I am.  I had this ready to edit as a vlog, but no time to edit so I guess I'll just blog it and add some pictures.  SO for Last week, May 22nd to 28th......

The weather was rainy, sunny, cloudy and not too hot. Overall it was a decent week weather wise.

Last week we finished scraping and painting the last 8 squares of floor at The Castle.  I washed laundry.  We went out of town, and I went grocery shopping.
The last 8 squares finally done. (This is a before picture)



Last week I made these crochet items:  Purple Ninja Turtle Mask, and two butterfly dishcloths.


On the menu last week:
Sunday- Out
Monday- Mac & Cheese
Tuesday- Spaghetti
Wednesday- Chili Dogs
Thursday- Leftover Chili Dogs
Friday- Steak and Gravy (Crockpot Recipe)
Saturday- Whatever was leftover

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope to do more, but I can tell you now we're getting ready to get even busier. We're just waiting on the electrician and doing piddly things like painting walls, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!