Sunday, September 10, 2017

If at First You Don't Succeed......

Try, try again! Yup! I did and I'm hoping for success. The Craftsy thing just isn't going to do for me because there seems to not be any real perks with being an affiliate. BUT I finally did get set up with Ice Yarn to be a reseller. I must say there is a learning curve to getting the best deal when you purchase from them to resell. I'm still learning but I'm hoping to place my first order on Monday after I deposit some money into the bank to transfer to my PayPal account. I have created a facebook group, for anyone who wants to join, to sell the yarn on. if you would like to join you can do so HERE.

I do currently have ONE items for sale on the FB Group.  It was a trial order.  By the way Ice Yarn is amazing!  I have used it a couple times and have really liked it!