Saturday, June 06, 2020

Loom Produce Bag

                                    
 All Italic Links are affiliate**, non italic are not affiliate.  All links open in a new window.


  
                               So i finally made the iCord for the loom knit produce bag i made.  I don't have a little loom for doing this so I followed LoomaHat's video for making it on a normal loom.  You only need 3 pegs, and it's super easy.

I love how it turned out.  I started with the bottom from this video from GoodKnit Kisses and just mad an e-wrap body.  I just used a single strand of Lily Sugar and Cream Cotton yarn.





We even tested it out

4 decent size sweet onions in this bag. The checker at the grocery store didn't even blink at my fancy bag.  I wonder if there are others who take their own.  Probably so I just never see them.

It's too hot to turn lights on....I was looming another produce bag in the dark.  I have a solar led light that I was setting in my lap.  Worked pretty good.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!