Friday, May 05, 2023

Finished Projects Since Quitting YouTube

Hello Everyone!  I decided to quit YouTube.  I have been having trouble for some time (since 2020) with different things and it finally drove me to quit,  Nothing I have done wrong per their rules, it just they can't seem to confirm things and have been finding "problems" with different videos after they have been published for a time.  SO be it  Probably saves me time anyway,  I don't know how often I will blog but I hope to get back into the swing of things eventually.


I can't quite remember where we left off, if you watched my YT, but I have been making some hats.  I got addi out and made 3 hats with it.





I made a knit hat.  It's the Ross Hat pattern I always use. 


I have also created a couple tunisian crochet hats using a new "in the round" method I recently discovered.  You can can watch the videos that helped me HERE and HERE


I'm currently working on a few things.  No pictures yet though, until they are finished.  In the works is 3 tunisian projects.  A Morse Code themed washcloth with my name written in morse code, a hat in the round (with the new method) and a shawl for Terri and Lottie's May Challenge. You can check out their May challenge by watching one or both of their videos.  I almost didn't participate in this month's challenge, but I remembered that I said I was going to do all of them this year, since I wasn't focusing mainly on hats, hats, hats.  Last year I skipped a few of their challenges.

Thanks for stopping by.  Leave me a comment, and don't forget to come back and visit soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!