Friday, May 19, 2023

This Week in the Kitchen - May 19, 2023

So back in 2020 I bought a bread machine off marketplace thinking I was going to be a bread maker.  I tried a few times, but the bread was just blah and ok.  I've had a bread machine before, 3 machines to be exact, so I'm not sure why it wasn't working for me this time, except maybe I was out of practice. 

Fast forward to this week.....I decided to try again.  The generic bread here is $1.50 a loaf,  I can make it way cheaper, and with less preservatives.  I searched youtube and finally decided to try this one.  It turned out nice sized and feels soft.  We haven't tried a slice yet though.  I think it will be a good recipe.  I'll try to remember to report back next week on how it was and how we liked it.


Monday:
lunch: sandwiches and chips 
Supper: rotini with leftover spaghetti sauce and sausage 

Tuesday:
Lunch: sandwiches and leftover rotini
Supper: we were out of town and ate at Del Rio

Wednesday:
Lunch: Me Left over Del Rio, Hubby leftover rotini and a sandwich
Supper: Sweet & Sour chicken

Thursday}
Lunch: Me sandwich, Hubby leftover S&S chicken 

The rest of the weekend we will eat at work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!