Thursday, January 16, 2014

Getting Ready for a New Chapter

Soon we will be starting a new chapter of our lives. We will be moving back to the dinky house we own. Why haven't we been living there if we own it? Long story.  In a way I'm looking forward to moving back, yet I'm not. Weighing the pros and cons though, the pros win hands down. God is probably shaking his head at me and thinking "I told you so" but like any child I wouldn't listen until I found out for myself, the hard way.

I'm a little behind in reading my Bible.  I just get started with Exodus. Things have been crazy.  This week in birthday week at our house.  The youngest boy, the niece, and me.  SO here are our cakes (I told my niece I would make her one)
I made mini cakes.  One devils food and one yellow, and made a 2 layer cake for each of us.  The cakes aren't homemade, but the frosting is.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!