Monday, February 20, 2017

HHM




As I look outside my window:::

The ground was wet when I got up but it wasn't raining. I didn't hear any rain or thunder so it must have been a misty drizzle. The rest of the week looks good though.

 
Right now I am::: 

Sitting here typing this on the new iPad we got for the square pos system at the castle.  I'm trying to run the battery down. It's always plugged in and I know it's not good for the battery. Anyway besides that and taking care of customers I have a cuppa earl gray tea brewing 




Something funny from this past week:::
We've had a few nice days this past weekend which allowed me to open the window upstairs.  Fuzzy was super excited!  She sat in it for as long as I could see her when I walked back across the street anyway.

Currently Reading:::
"The Bridesmaid" by Beverly Lewis I finally renewed my Kansas Library Card and dan download e-books again from the "cloud library"  Almost finished with this one.  Over half way now :-)

On my to do list today:::


I've already gotten the incense soaking that I'm out of and there is no mail today so I don't need to pay bills.  Not sure if we will be going out of town tonight so I'm not really sure what we are going to do. I need to work on and finish up our tax stuff to get to our accountant. I have a slouchy hat to work on and there is always cleaning that can be done.

Today's Lunch:::


Most likely bologna sandwiches and chips

Preparing for Warm weather:::
It has still been warm/cold/warm/cold. More warm than cold now it looks like.  At least from the extended forecast.  Still just getting ideas on how to better prepare for summer this year.  How to stay cool is the main thought.



What I am crocheting:::

Still working on this slouchy.  I have started on the second ball of yarn for it.
From the camera:::




Something I Recently Made:::

I don't have a picture for you, but hubby made some amazing jalapeno cheddar bread this past week.  It was pretty amazing!

Praise/Prayer List:::

PRAISE, both hubby and I seem to be on the mend.  Hardly any coughing or congestion now.

Prayer My grandpa, he is 97 and still hanging in there.

Prayer My niece....still in foster care but in constant contact with family.


I'm joining Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for HHM.  Go visit her and the rest of those who have joined in. 

Thank you for stopping by and visiting.

7 comments:

  1. That's always nice to be able to open the windows and get some fresh air in the home. Your crocheting is lovely. Happy to hear that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. prayers for your grandpa and niece, glad to hear you and hubby are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have a great week planned. I linked at HHM too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, don't remind me, I've got to get moving on gathering our tax documents. I LOVE your tea mug - it's Rudolph Day this Saturday and that would be the perfect mug to use each month. I don't think I've had a bologna sandwich in years but now I'd like one! Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip? Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the yarn you are using for the slouchy. Thanks for posting today. I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are feeling better - Have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful cat! So glad you are feeling better. A friend mentioned concern about how hot the summer might be since winter has been uncommonly warm. Hopefully, things will level off by summer though and you will figure out a way to stay cool. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!