Thursday, February 27, 2014

Litter Box Small Space

I looked and looked on pinterest, when we decided we were moving, for clever ways to hide the litter box in a small space. I found several cool ideas. However knowing the house we moved to, because we've lived there before, the cool boxes and cabinets wouldn't work because there isn't enough space.

Then I had a bright idea! The space under the kitchen sink. It isn't usable, in my opinion, except for the trash can and things like bug spray cans. It would be a perfect place for the box. I took off the door on the right side so the girls could get in there. Its perfect!  Eventually I would like to put a curtain there where the door is off.

Since it's kind of enclosed I spray Lysol  (I have this pink can) under the sink, and in the box, as well as on the floor in front of the sink, each time I clean the box.  So far this has been working out great!

I linked up with Creativity Unleashed link party!
Creativity Unleashed link party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!