Friday, February 28, 2014

Some Order in the Living Room

We have been totally moved for a little over a week. The kitchen was the first room I have attempted to organize because it was being used before we were finished moving. It still needs work, and I haven't taken any pictures.

My next room was the living room.  I wanted to have it usable by the weekend because we have a free video rental coupon that we would like to use.  I worked an hour and a half and got some organization to it.  At least now we can sit and watch movies and play games.

Here's the before and the after.  There is still stuff on the table that needs to find a home, and most of the boxes and bags in front of the TV belong to the oldest boy, who has moved out on his own.  You know how it goes....they leave stuff behind.  Those things will be finding a place in the shed soon.


I'm rather excited!   Last time we lived here we didn't have a table.  This time it was a priority.  Eating meals at the table is less messy than sitting in the rocker or recliner, and it gives us a place to play games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!