Monday, March 03, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday ~~ 3/3/2014

You know, even though I'm not a SAHM I'm still a homemaker.  I have a family to take care of and a home that should be kept it neat and clean.  I do also have the responsibility of 2 businesses to keep neat and clean, and a multitude of customers to care for as well.  Wow!  So....I've decided Happy Homemaker Monday,is all about my home AND my businesses.  They are where I spend my time, with my family none the less, 24 hours a day.



The weather.....   Cold!  Negative degree wind chills and snow.  However it's supposed to start warming up and be near 60 by Friday.

Right now I am.... I'm waiting on the last pan of chocolate chip cookies to bake, then it's clean up the kitchen and go relax.  Maybe read some, even though I should be working on the bedroom.

On my Kindle.... I've read  a couple more short stories recently:


I am currently reading

On the menu this week......  tonight we had lasagna, Tuesday night we will eat chicken noodle dinners, if there are any leftovers.  Other than that it's sandwiches or hot dogs as usual.

On the Radio.... Absolutely nothing.  For some reason KLove, or maybe it's my internet connection, but it disconnects like stream about every 4 minutes.


TV on my Computer.....  The most recent episode of ABC's Switched at Birth some time this week on my computer.  I have also been watching random full length movies on YouTube.  It's so nice to have a real internet connection at home

What I found while surfing the net.... I seen some really yummy looking recipes but haven't actually made any or bookmarked them

On my to do list this week....
[at the lock/incense shop this week:]
  1. sweep
  2. dust
  3. clean the glass cases
  4. add products to Mythril Security
  5. Take pictures for things to sell on E-Bay
[ for Cosmic Castle this week:]
  1. We are closed on Monday's, and open regular hours the rest of the week
  2. Tonight (Monday) we will make the Chicken N Noodles (from scratch to serve Tuesday evening) and homemade cookies
  3. Wednesday Morning I count inventory
  4. Thursday is truck day
  5. Saturday we have a birthday party scheduled
[at home this week:]
Still have some things to find a home for.  The kitchen is mostly organized, but we use it almost daily.


Looking forward to this week....  Getting more things organized. Warmer temperatures towards the end of the week.

As I look outside the window..... Well it's dark now, but I know there is still snow on the ground.  

Looking around the house.... The kitchen is nearly complete as it can be for now.  The living room is close, still have boxes that need to go to the shed after it warms up, and a few things to find a place to put them.  The bedroom is a disaster.

From the camera.......

Someone must have wanted to go outside.  This was on the floor like this when we got home tonight.  I going to guess it was my Reecie kitty.  She must have not looked outside, because I'm sure she wouldn't like the snow.  LOL!

On my prayer list.....
  • My grandpa (he's 94 years old)
  • My sister
  • Business decisions
  • Tuesday night to be successful 
  • SUMMERTIME to get here
  • being able to cook on an electric stove and not burn things.  (I hate electric stoves)

  This post linked to Happy Homemaker Monday over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

\

1 comment:

  1. LOL that photo is so funny, someone really wanted to go out hahahah

    Glad you're enjoying your internet at home :) Hoping you have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!