Tuesday, March 04, 2014

I Hate The Shower!

Its not big enough! It is about the size of a phone booth (for those who remember them). There just isn't enough room to do much of anything in there.  It literally is standing room only.  Raise your arms to wash your hair and you touch the sides or push the curtain out and water gets on the floor. Drop the soap......forget it. You're not getting it unless you physically get out of the shower. There isn't enough room to even squat straight down to get it without touching the sides. 

I made the decision the other night that I will be getting liquid soap to put in there. It is a major ordeal if you drop the bar of soap, and I always do. I also need to get another hand held shower thing to replace the shower head. Not sure why the one we had on there was removed.

Until we get the time and money to put a full size tub back in I will have to make it work the best I can.


This is an old picture from the 1st time we lived there, as you can see the shower is about HALF the size of a  full sized tub.  There used to be a tub in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!