Monday, May 22, 2017

HHM ~~ 5/22/17



As I look outside my window:::

Again this week......Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy.....It's beautiful and perfect!  The sun is shining, it's the perfect temperature and there is a slight breeze.  

 
Right now I am::: 

Listening to Guns n Roses.  I'm having a hard time getting motivated today.  Soon as hubby gets back from the job he went on I will probably go get lunch and one of my crochet projects to work on.

Something funny from this past week:::
Man, I try to remember something from the past week but this week everything escapes me.  I blame mobile technology. I used to not have any problem remembering things, now I'm lucky to remember what I ate for lunch yesterday.  LOL!

Currently Reading:::
still nothing on the kindle app

On my to do list today:::

1. Work on my Smelly Good Stuffs Page.
2. Crochet.  I started another project last night.  I know I need to stop starting new ones and finish the ones I have started now.
3. Need to make chili for The Castle

Today's Lunch:::
Deluxe cold roast beef sandwich and sweet tea

Preparing for Warm weather:::
Thankfully it hasn't been that warm yet.  There are 2 things I would like to do before the summer heat gets here. #1 like I stated last week I would like to get the son's window fixed and a screen put on it.  #2 I would like to buy him a new fan.  The one he has works fine but it's older and smaller.  The new one would be bigger and move more air.  I also want to move the laundry drying rack into a different room, so that the wet humidity doesn't directly add to the room we sleep in.  I will need to rearrange the stuff in a room.  I know where I would like to put it, just haven't had time to do anything.


What I am crocheting:::
Well.....I have the 2 ten stitch blankets and yesterday I started an entrelac blanket.  All 3 projects are tunisian crochet.

What I am wearing today:::
Jeans, a dark blue button up shirt, and tennis shoes

From the camera:::
Sunday lunch.....Sometimes owning a restaurant is convenient  ;-)




Something I Recently Made:::
I haven't finished anything since last week, but here are my 3 WIP's



Praise/Prayer List:::
PRAISE the sun is shining today!
PRAISE  It's still been cool enough we haven't had to run the AC *too much at the castle and not at all at the lockshop yet.


Prayer business

Prayer My Uncle. He has not been feeling well

Sorry for any confusions last week with the linked web address.  Hopefully this week I get it right.  I did submit a corrected one last week.

I'm joining Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for HHM.  Go visit her and the rest of those who have joined in. 

Thank you for stopping by and visiting. 

P.S. Probably won't be participating in HHM next week since it's a holiday.  You all have a safe one!

4 comments:

  1. Your Sunday lunch looks delicious! I'm struggling a bit with motivation today myself, just pushing through it. Hope you have a wonderful 2 weeks ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raining and windy here so I too have been having trouble getting motivated.

    YUMMY looking pizzas.

    Have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sunshine disappeared about 3:00 this afternoon (Monday) Now it looks like it could rain any minute. Better now than the holiday weekend though.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!