Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I'm Thankful For.......

Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I thought I'd post a list of things I am thankful for.  Really I am blessed beyond measure, but thanks to my selfish human nature I tend to think life is just horrible at times.

  • I'm thankful that I know Jesus, and am allowed to serve and worship him without being afraid.
  • I'm thankful that I have an education and can read (I love to read)
  • I'm thankful for my parents who raised me in a christian home
  • I'm thankful for my husband and boys and future daughter ;-)
  • I'm thankful that I have a variety of clothes and shoes to wear (even though I often wear the same thing over and over)
  • I'm thankful that I have a nice warm place to live 
  • I'm thankful that I have a car to drive so I don't have to walk or take public transportation
  • I am thankful that I have jobs
  • I'm thankful that I have a variety of foods to eat
  • I'm thankful for so, so, so much more.

1 comment:

  1. I love thankful lists! Thankfulness is contagious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!