Monday, December 02, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday ~~ 12/2/13



happyhomemakermonday
You know, even though I'm not a SAHM I'm still a homemaker.  I have a family to take care of and a home that should be kept it neat and clean.  I do also have the responsibility of 2 businesses to keep neat and clean, and a multitude of customers to care for as well.  Wow!  So....I've decided Happy Homemaker Monday,is all about my home AND my businesses.  They are where I spend my time, with my family none the less, 24 hours a day.

The weather.....   61, cloudy and foggy, today and tomorrow then the bottom drops out of the thermometer and a light wintry mix along with freezing drizzle and snow is promised for the end of the week.  It's already been bumped up a week (originally it was forecast for NEXT week), so I wonder it we will make it to Wednesday before it comes.


Right now I am.... I'm drinking some homemade cappuccino.  I'm hoping hubby doesn't have a hard time generating the key for the 2000 blazer he is out at.  I am thinking I WILL actually get to that paperwork today that I need to get taken care of before the end of the year.  I am thinking I want to add more items to my web store and maybe do some site remodeling. I'm mentally going over my shopping list and writing it down on paper this week, tonight is shopping night.  I'm thinking I should plan something for the crockpot for Sunday dinner.  There is no place decent to eat out around here, and we're tired of our own food.  LOL!


On my Kindle.... I finished  reading Angels Watching Over Me (Shenandoah Sisters Book #1) , and also read Whisper My Secret and Mail Order Husband (Truly Yours Digital Editions) (I know that looks like a LOT, but we had some slow days and and Thanksgiving day off so I've had extra time to read)  I currently am reading Ruth's Dilemma (The Zook Sisters of Lancaster County) .

On the Radio.... I WANT CHRISTMAS MUSIC!  I need to get my TSO cd's out.  I think we are listening to some christian radio station via the internet.


TV on my Computer..... Probably not much until January when ABC's Switched at Birth comes back on. I have watched a few Restaurant Impossible shows lately on TV.

What I found while surfing the net.... Well I didn't find this surfing the web, but it was on my facebook timeline this week:
"Honey & Cinnamon to Cure Colds

A teaspoon of honey (raw) and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon will beat a cold within a day or two. Take twice daily for three days for most effectiveness. Both honey and cinnamon are antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal. They will also aid in dealing with internal infections, blood sugar problems, blood pressure disorders and can even be a great pain reliever for acute pain such as arthritis!"

On my to do list this week.... [at the lock/incense shop this week:]
  1. sweep
  2. clean the glass cases
  3. I HAVE to do something about the paperwork!!!!!!!
[ for Cosmic Castle this week:]
  1. We are closed on Monday's, and open regular hours the rest of the week
  2. Tonight (Monday) we will make the Chicken N Noodles (from scratch to serve Tuesday evening)
  3. Tuesday I count inventory
  4. Thursday is truck day
  5. Thursday is the Christmas Parade. 
  6. We have a birthday party this week.....It's scheduled for Thursday night....during the Christmas parade. 
[at home this week:]
  1. work on laundry, I made the dryer a lot safer to use, so we will be using that.  It will help laundry get done a lot faster.
  2. try to do a little each night to keep place clean
  3. keep dishes washed
  4. start thinking about Christmas?
In the craft basket.... I still haven't been doing anything, but my husband is still working on a foam cannon.  He's painting it now.

Looking forward to this week....  I AM looking forward to tonight!  Not Thursday...I don't like large crowds of people.

Looking around the house....
It's looking better!  I got the crazy idea to clean last night.  The clean laundry is all put away (not piled on a chair on in baskets).  I have 1 load on the drying rack and a load to either put there or in the dryer.  Then I have a few more loads that have been sitting around waiting for time to wash/dry.

From the camera.......


I HATE these things.  More about this later this week.


On my prayer list.....
  • My grandpa (he's 94 years old)
  • My sister
  • Business decisions
  • Tuesday night to be successful
  • Thursday night not to annoy me
  This post linked to Happy Homemaker Monday over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!