Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year!

I'm so glad you're here. I hope we can visit more often this year.
I took a nice blog break, but I hope to be back every day and share with you a little bit from my day and where I am in my Bible reading.  I want to read the Bible all the way though this year.  Would you help keep me accountable?  Tonight I'm reading Genesis 1 - 3.
Today I enjoyed sleeping in. Since it is s holiday. The shop wasn't open today, however Cosmic Castle opened at 2:00. We were slow as expected.
You're not going to believe what happened, though. There were some customers that came in 7 minutes to close. I kindly let them know we were about to close. They said a few words among themselves and left. Hubby was coming back in as they were leaving and overhead them saying "I guess they don't want our business.".  Wow, seriously?  I sure hope the rest of the year is better than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!