Friday, January 03, 2014

TGIF

I'm glad its Friday, aren't you?  Today went by pretty fast.
We will probably be moving soon, so I've been looking at the real estate listings. I'm trying not to be picky but there are certain things I want. My husband told me what we could afford to put down so that helps eliminate quite a few. Some I wouldn't mind living in, but some are way to fancy. I'm just a plain, simple person, as you know.
I'll be glad to get out of this apartment. I'll miss my kitchen and bathroom for sure, but I won't miss the added expense of living here.
I've got it narrowed down to 3 houses that are currently available. I hope they are still available when we are ready to buy. If not I'm sure God has other plans.
Tonight I read Genesis 7 - 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!