Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday ~~ 2/17/014

You know, even though I'm not a SAHM I'm still a homemaker.  I have a family to take care of and a home that should be kept it neat and clean.  I do also have the responsibility of 2 businesses to keep neat and clean, and a multitude of customers to care for as well.  Wow!  So....I've decided Happy Homemaker Monday,is all about my home AND my businesses.  They are where I spend my time, with my family none the less, 24 hours a day.



The weather.....   Warmer and Windy.  I think temperatures are supposed to range from the low 50's up to 60 or so over the next 10 days unless a cold front sneaks in.  I hope not! I'm ready for summer.

Right now I am.... I'm so tired, It's going to be a fight to stay awake until bedtime tonight (and I just got up not too long ago)

On my Kindle.... I've read several short stories by Wanda Brunsetter, I'm currently on #5 out of 6 in the series.  Each book is about 60 or so pages long.  SO far I've read (in order)
  Currently reading this last one

On the Radio.... Absolutely nothing.  It's quiet in here except for the heater running and the hum of the florescent lights.


TV on my Computer.....  ABC's Switched at Birth some time this week on my computer.  I have also been watching Call the Midwife.

What I found while surfing the net.... I haven't been looking much lately.

On my to do list this week....
[at the lock/incense shop this week:]
  1. sweep
  2. dust
  3. clean the glass cases
  4. add products to Mythril Security
  5. Take pictures for things to sell on E-Bay
[ for Cosmic Castle this week:]
  1. We are closed on Monday's, and open regular hours the rest of the week
  2. Tonight (Monday) we will make the Chicken N Noodles (from scratch to serve Tuesday evening) and homemade cookies
  3. Wednesday Morning I count inventory
  4. Thursday is truck day
[at home this week:]
Oh dear I don't even know where to start here!  Moving and working and not skipping a beat isn't easy.  We still have stuff to move out of the apartment tonight.  I HAVE to make chicken noodles tonight for tomorrow, I have to go to the dollar store and get some things to clean the house, there are piles of bags and stuff everywhere in the house we moved into.  Laundry that needs done, things to put away, the house to clean in general (it wasn't cleaned before we moved in *sigh*) Cable hooked up for internet. Cell phone plans to cancel.   Anyone want to come help?


In the craft basket.... not even sure where the yarn is right now.

Looking forward to this week....  Getting things organized. Getting caught up on sleep. Warmer temperatures. 

Looking around the house.... Please don't look right now.

From the camera.......

The last morning in the apartment.....everyone's tails are curved the same direction.




On my prayer list.....
  • My grandpa (he's 94 years old)
  • My sister
  • Business decisions
  • Tuesday night to be successful 
  • SUMMERTIME to get here
  • being able to cook on an electric stove and not burn things.  (I hate electric stoves)
  This post linked to Happy Homemaker Monday over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!