Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturday March 29, 2014

11:36 pm

Today's weather:  Today was a little warmer than yesterday.

Right now I am: Sitting on the bed waiting for my pizza to cool.

Currently Reading:  12 Years a Slave

On my menu today:  Today I ate peaches and cream oatmeal and drank folgers instant mocha for breakfast, a belly buster potato with brisket for lunch, a whole dill  pickle and 2 kinds of rice cakes for snack, and 1/4 of a frozen cheese pizza for supper.  I had water during the day and iced tea tonight.

On the Radio: When I go to bed, the next 4 chapters in my bible reading then fall asleep listening to Praise and Worship on Pandora.

TV on my Computer: Today I didn't have time to watch anything.

What I found while surfing the net: didn't do much surfing today.

On my to do list tonight: Tonight I actually washed the few dishes and put away the clean dishes I said I was going to do last night, washed tonights dishes, cleaned s litter box and fed and water the cats.

Looking around the house: not much different than last night,  Thankfully the cats don't make big messes.  LOL!

From the camera:  is that ET in the cup?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!