Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday March 28, 2014

11:06pm

Today's weather:  Today was cooler than yesterday.  It tried to rain a few times but never made it past the drip stage.

Right now I am: Sitting in my recliner with my kitty cat, eating supper.

Currently Reading:  12 Years a Slave

On my menu today:  Today I ate peaches and cream oatmeal and drank folgers instant mocha for breakfast, a BLT grilled sandwich for lunch. An all beef hot dog with bun, mustard, onion and relish for supper. I also had 4 baked chicken strips with mashed potatoes and gravy.  (see picture below)  I had water during the day and iced tea tonight.

On the Radio: When I go to bed, the next 3 chapters in my bible reading then fall asleep listening to Praise and Worship on Pandora.

TV on my Computer: Today I watched most of Raising Helen .  Will finish it another day, if not tonight.  This story reminds me of the Aggie's Inheritance Series

What I found while surfing the net: didn't do much surfing today.

On my to do list tonight: Tonight I will wash the few dishes I used for supper, put away the clean dishes, and feed and water the cats. I think there are clothes in the dryer too, I'll put them in a basket and take them to hubby's and my room to fold and put away another night.

Looking around the house: not much different than last night,  Thankfully the cats don't make big messes.  LOL!

From the camera: Tonight's Supper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!