Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday March 27, 2014

11:30pm

Today's weather:  Today was warm. We had our first tornado watch of the season issued. We were suppose to get rain but it do anything but mist this morning.

Right now I am: Chatting with a friend on facebook and waiting for the washer to finish do I can put the clothes in the dryer.

Currently Reading: Just started 12 Years a Slave

On my menu today:  Today I ate peaches & cream oatmeal and folgers instant mocha for breakfast, strawberries & cream oatmeal and instant peppermint mocha for lunch. Hubby made a French dip hot dog for me for supper. I had fresh strawberries and a whole dill pickle for snacks. ONE BITE of a peanut butter shake, and water to drink.

On the Radio: the next 2 chapters in my bible reading then fall asleep listening to Praise & Worship on Pandora, as soon as I go to bed.

TV on my Computer: didn't watch anything today

What I found while surfing the net: did some looking for piazza unschooled recipes

On my to do list tonight: tonight I cleaned a litter box (yea for an outside water faucet) and replaced a makeshift one (cardboard box in a trash bag), washed 2 cat bowls, washed all the dirty dishes, vacuumed the kitchen and living room, made the bed, cooked a frozen piazza for hubby and son, folded and put clean laundry away, and washed and dried a load of laundry.

Looking around the house: still have things to unpack and boxes to go to the shed. Other then that its not too bad.

From the camera: nothing today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!