Friday, April 04, 2014

Cheap Window Covering

One of our bedroom widows has that frosty contact paper stuff on the bottom window, the other didn't (it's actually on the top),  This bothers me since the window could be a place for peepers.  Yes, it happens.  I don't have any extra money right now to get that contact paper or anything to cover the window with so I used the next best solution.


We ate pizza one night, and the boxes were the right size to cover most of the window.


I needed just a little more so I used the front and back sections of the cracker box.


Add some masking tape and the window is covered.  The peepers can't see in, but they can read the nutrition info and ingredients on the pizza boxes.  :-)


 I hope to have a better solution soon, because it's about time to open windows and enjoy fresh spring air in the evenings.

This post has been linked  to the 

Creativity Unleashed Link Party – No. 14


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!