Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Small Space = Less Waste

Living in the apartment I had a HUGE kitchen compared to my dinky kitchen I have now.  I do but I don't miss the apartment kitchen

Apartment Kitchen.  I LOVED it!

My Kitchen now
This is ALL my counter space.  I have about that much room on the other side.  The other side has a book case that holds spices and baking things. A bakers rack and a wooden table that both serve as additional counter space.

Other side of my kitchen
With a smaller space to work in I have discovered I waste less and make less of a mess.  I still make noodles once a week.  I used to make them on the center island counter in the apartment kitchen. The bakers rack is all I have that my noodle maker will attach to.  The wooden table to the right also serves as counter space.

At first I didn't think I would be able to work in the smaller kitchen again, but it's kind of nice.  Less space to keep clean.  Less space for dirty dishes to pile up.  Less waste.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!