Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Tuesday April 1, 2014

11:50 pm

Today's weather:  Mother Nature played a cruel April fools joke today.  We went from nice warm weather to cold weather over night.  These cold temps are supposed to be followed by some storms over the rest of the week.  Some may be severe.

Right now I am: Sitting on the bed posting this from my laptop/

Currently Reading:  12 Years a Slave (haven't had time to read lately, *sigh*)

On my menu today:  Today I ate peaches and cream oatmeal with mocha to drink.  Caramel rice cakes and another cup of mocha. an all beef hot dog with ketchup, mustard, relish and onions.  A plate of homemade chicken noodles over mashed potatoes with green beans and a roll, which I wasn't able to finish.  I had water, pepsi and tea to drink today

Something that happened today:  Had a couple of different service providers call wanting us to do jobs.  Both jobs we could do, not problem, but because I told them we required credit card number up front before doing the jobs, both said they would have to call me back.  There is a very good chance neither will call us.  One job was for one we got called for a while back.  Same story different day, they both want to bill us, but we don't operate that way.

On the Radio: listening to the local police scanner.

TV on my Computer: Today I didn't have time to watch anything.

What I found while surfing the net: oh my a ton of tasty recipes that I want to try!

On my to do list tonight:  feed and water the cats, wash the dishes wash 2 loads of laundry and dry 1.  The other one will be put in the dryer tomorrow night.  Schedule some blog posts for the rest of the week.

Looking around the house: The dishes are all washed.  That's the good part.  Still have those boxes and bags that need stored or gone through, and the floors need swept.

From the camera:  My first ever batch of snicker doodles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!