Friday, July 18, 2014

Mission Accomplished! Finally Cleaned House

Not that we are too happy about the situation, but Tuesday afternoon we had to close down the arcade/soda shop for a few days while the landlord fixes some plumbing issues.  Hopefully it gets fixed quickly. God is in control of the situation so I'm trying my best not to worry.  I think he knew we needed some time off so he created the situation.

We are so lost not having anything to do in the evening. We are so used to working and getting home late.  What to do? What to do? 

Tuesday night we watched "Mars Attacks! ".

Wednesday I cleaned house. Its no where near perfect, but it sure looked and smelled so much better.  I had that feeling of accomplishment I mentioned in the homemaking meme the other day.

Last night we played a new (to us) card game called Panjandrum  (slow loading page.....scroll down to page 18/19 for the rules for the game we played).  It is kind of a cross between solitare and war.  I also did some more cleaning, and actually have a clean kitchen for Friday.

Wonder what we will do tonight.....it is Friday night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!