Thursday, July 24, 2014

Reheating Ribs

Since moving back to our house, we no longer have a microwave to cook or reheat food. Learning to reheat foods is a new thing for me.  Thought I'd share my success (and any not so successful) attempts.  Probably won't be many as we don't eat a lot at home, or I simply state that it will be cold.

Went out for supper at a local BBQ place (not our regular one but a different one), that recently opened and has had many good things said about them,  since we aren't open yet at our other business. Hubby brought home some leftover ribs home. 

Tonight he wanted to finish the ribs, so I put them in a glass dish with some water and covered it with foil. I baked them at 400° until they were hot. I didn't time it, sorry. I was doing other things and was going by smell. ☺. Going by text message received about the time I got started I'm estimating it was about 30 minutes in the oven.  Hubby said they were moist and very good.

Even I took a couple bites (I'm not big on meat) and thought it was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!