Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Books Books Books

I love books.  I love to read books.  Often I get reading or involved in a book and the world around me keeps going even though I'm  lost.....in a book.  I really don't like writing book reviews, but maybe I should write more of them.  You know, like we had to do back in grade school every Friday.  I will be moving over my old book reviews (from my old blog) and make an attempt to write a review for each book I read from now on.  I obviously have completed my goal for this year (6 months early) on Goodreads, but I did read several short stories that were all part of a longer story (if that makes sense) and they counted towards the goal.  SO  I really probably have about 5 or so books to go to actually meat my goal.  I planned for a bout 2 books a month, since it usually takes me about 2 weeks to read a book. Book Reviews will be my regular Friday post, starting this week.  I'd love to have you join me Friday and share a book review you have written.  Watch for the post.    I've written 2 book reviews on this blog so far.  I think I will use the other ones I've written as fillers when I don't have a book finished.  Sometimes it takes me a couple weeks or so to get a book read.  However, I will start this Friday with my review of the most recent book I've finished..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!