Thursday, August 07, 2014

Nothing too exciting happened today.  It was pretty much a normal Thursday.  Business was good at both places, which is a PRAISE!  We are still praying for the building we would like to buy for the Castle.  We are praying the individual will reconsider our offer.

Hubby asked for skillet fried corn tonight.  Can you believe the 3 of us ate 2# of corn!!!!!! (the bag  had already been opened, so I"m estimating the 2# but that's pretty close) This stuff is really amazing!

While I was cooking the corn I worked on the dishes.  Here are before and after pictures of my counter.  (That's all of my counter too)



Today was HOT again.  No complaints from me, I like the summer weather.  Today I wore a denim skirt and my tennis shoes.  Much cooler than jeans (I don't do shorts).

Tomorrow will be Book Review Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!