Monday, October 27, 2014

In the Yard

Yesterday I found these interesting things in my yard

A lonely purple flower which looks like a crocus.  A friend of mine said it is possible, even though it's fall.  She said others have had spring flowers coming up and blooming again as well.

2 turtles hanging out in the leaves and sticks at the side of the house.

Honey bees?  They were all over this Coke can.....and not a single one in/around the Diet Coke can not too far away.   Maybe we could learn a few things from the bees?  Diet drinks are not good?  This is in the dumpster we have for the roof trash.  Hopefully soon I can show you my new roof.  we knew it was bad and leaked, but didn't realize it was as bad as it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!