Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last day of 2014

So today is the last day of 2014.  Who could imagine 25 years ago that we would see the year 2015?  Not me!  I don't make resolutions because I always break them before January is up.  However, this year (and I got started early) I decided to "create and sell".  I decided to pick crochet back up (I've known how since I was a little girl) and have a purpose to make things, which should keep me going.  I've created a page  to sell my yarn creations on, and also will sell them at our shop.

2015 looks like it will be a year of many changes.  We bought a building and will be moving one of our businesses.  That will take up most of my first 6 months.  We have already started that process of moving and remodeling, back in November.  Our goal is to be set up and ready to go, in the new building, by April 1st (no joke, for real), while still keeping the business going in it's current building as long as we possibly can so we can still be generating income.  Makes for many LONG days and SHORT nights, but it will all be worth it in the end.

Hope all of you have a super 2015!  Thank you to everyone who has visited my blog in 2014.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you. Your kitty and mine sure do look alike!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!