Friday, January 30, 2015

Crochet Catch Up

We finally got all that stuff cleaned out of the upstairs of our new building.  Hubby estimates he has recycled 2 ton of metal and stuff, and we had 2 ton of stuff hauled off this past week, and an estimated 1 ton more we could out in the regular trash, so 5 ton of stuff removed.  The building is probably relieved!  I'm glad it's cleaned out.  Still lots of work to do upstairs, but now we have cleaner rooms that we can store things in.

I have done a little crochet in between working, working and working.  I also looked back and I haven't shared any project pictures for almost a month.   Here goes:

Little girl's purse

Slouchy Hat

Slouchy Hat

dice bag or change bag

Slouchy Hat

Slouchy Hat

70's hair ties (I had lots of these growing up)

Flower garland
(I am giving this as a baby shower gift)

I am getting ready to start another slouchy hat.....only I'm using a different pattern for this one.  Here is the yarn I will be using:

Back to work!  The weather has turned cold again, so I have the urge to hook more.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!