Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Cincinnati Chili and Hamburgers

Ok I'm a bit behind, but I did fix Cincinnati chili on Monday.  It was pretty good, but unless I do some major tweaking to the recipe I won't be making it again anytime soon.  Hubby thought it was good but it gave him indigestion, which he never gets indigestion.  Son and I thought it was too spicy, and the cinnamon taste and the cocoa taste just didn't go with the dish.  It also gave me indigestion, which isn't unusual. SO.....once the leftovers are gone I'll be looking for another spaghetti red chili recipe.



Tuesday night I made the hamburgers because it was cooler and we didn't really need to run the AC.  The special thing about the hamburgers was the seasoning.  I've made it once before and didn't put enough on and the burgers didn't taste any different.  This time I cooked the burgers from frozen and waited until they were slightly unfrozen on top and then I put a layer on.  Too much this time.  On some of the burgers anyway.  Way too spicy for me, and gave me indigestion.  Son said it was too spicy, and hubby liked it.


I didn't get around to prepping meals last night, so will have to make  a point to do it tonight because it's getting ready to heat back up.  *sigh*

Tonight We will either have the Beef & Gravy or the Chicken Tacos, I haven't decided yet.

Then.....it's prep time again.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!