Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sunday......

It's been a LONG, but FUN weekend!  We got up regular time on Friday morning, but didn't get to bed until 6 am Saturday morning, because we held a Magic the Gathering midnight pre-release.  We were back up and had the shop open at 10:30 am (an hour and a half late, it was planned).  Saturday night we were in bed by 11:30.  Either the neighbors (it's a bar) were quiet or I was so tired their leaving noise (between 1:30 am and 3:00 am) didn't wake me up.  This morning (Sunday) I asked hubby at regular time to get up to go to Sunday School, if he was ready to get up, and didn't get much response from him, so we slept in, and mad it in time for church.

Speaking of church......I get this notification nearly every Sunday on my phone  while at church.  I'm just outside city limits a few miles.  Makes me wonder if going to my church is something extra special.  I won't need data access in heaven, won't even need a cell phone.  LOL!


After church we are out *sigh*  Hubby says I/We need to get more organized.  Organization in my book is right there with exercise.....pretty non existent. Guess I'm going to have to try harder.  

SO, My FIRST TO DO,  after we got home from lunch I sat down and made a menu (I'll share it tomorrow in my HHM Post)  while my phone charged (from my out of the US trip) for a bit.  

Heading upstairs to get my laundry

Once that was done, my SECOND TO DO,  I headed to the laundromat.  Washed 2 loads and dried 1.  Brought the other load home to hang up to dry.

My THIRD TO DO was to go grocery shopping.  Here are pictures and what I bought, thanks to my Out Of Milk app,  from that trip.




My FOURTH TO DO was to make supper, so we didn't have to eat out again.

Here is what I made:  French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole


It is REALLY GOOD!

Here is the recipe (click on the picture to go to the actual BLOG I found the recipe on)


While I was making this, and eating my plate (actually had 2 plates full) people started to show up to play MTG.  Right now I have a "living room" full.  No we aren't actually open tonight, but if there is enough people who want to play on an "off night" we will let them come play.  Gives everyone plenty of room and a safe place to get together.

Here in a few hours we will be heading to the gym. 

In the mean time, I'm going to work on my HHM post and also keep checking on that moon.  I'll share pictures another day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!