Saturday, June 18, 2016

A Little Tunisian in the Round

Here is my Saturday Night project.  In between interruptions, multiple interruptions at that, this took me about 3-4 hours to make.
Making this one a little different than the ones I've made in the past. Not just using the Tunisian Simple Stitch but also using the Tunisian Knit Stitch as well.


Here's the finished project, so far.  I don't know if I'm going to add more to it or not.  The TSS TKS combination gave it an interesting texture.  

.....and if you're wondering, this was a random ball I grabbed out of my box.  It was the variegated on the outside, changed to light blue, and there is a bit more blue before it turns back into the variegated left in the ball.  Whoever wound it must have been putting leftovers together ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I never have done tunisian in the round before. Yours is very nice. I kinda like all the color changes too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!