Sunday, June 19, 2016

Funny Story for Father's Day

First before we get started I want to tell you all that I'm thankful for my Heavenly Father, my Grandfather (who raised me) and my amazing husband who is Father to our boys. All 3 of them make my world go round. I don't know what I would do without all 3 of them.

Ok now on to the story.......

Our oldest son asked if we would like to go to the next town over to eat and help him pick up something he ordered from home depot.  After church went and had a nice lunch together. He decided he probably could fit his purchase in his car so we left. Hubby and I were headed home and  stopped at a new flea market that recently opened. As we were walking in my phone rang. "Mom, you're going to have to come back, this won't fit in my car.".   Lol nope a 4x8 sheet of plywood won't fit in a Chevy Cobalt.  Good thing Mom and Dad drive a van, huh?  We loaded it in the back of the van and decided to go ahead and get the exterior paint for the Castle.

When we got back to town we delivered the plywood and helped him put up a new porch light.

Love my family. ๐Ÿ’œ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!