Monday, November 28, 2016

HHM 11/28/16


Happy Monday Morning!!!!!!!  Thanksgiving is over and it's time to start thinking about Christmas.  Not to mention it's crunch time for homemade gifts.


As I look outside my window:::
When I got up it was a bit cloudy this morning and the ground was wet from a combination of rain and humidity.  It's almost December and we are to be in the low 60's today.  Crazy weather!  I'm glad it hasn't been wintry cold yet though.  Cold weather and I do not get along anymore.
 
Right now I am::: 
Sitting here staring at a pile of paperwork I need to take care of.  I don't want to though I'd rather get lost on the internet or work on my crochet.

Thinking and pondering:::
Lunch!  I'm hungry!  I'm waiting on hubby to get back from a job he went on this morning.  Also what to fix for Thanksgiving.  We will have a late Thanksgiving supper.  Out oldest son's finance is going to he family's house for lunch, and then she has to work, so super will be about 7:30 that evening.  At least it gives me all day to cook, right?
 
Currently Reading:::
I've been trying to listen to the Bible again, since I never seem to have time or forget to read.  I have been listening to the Psalms.  Also I have been reading A Perilous Proposal by Michael Phillips.  

On my tv:::
We got a trial Netflix subscription and I found Land Girls and have been watching it.  I hope I can finish it before we cancel.

On my to do list:::
This week is going to be crazy! Today I need to go pay the phone bill.  I cooked a whole chicken last night and need to debone it tonight. hubby will be making clam chowder tonight, tuesday night chicken noodle soup, wednesday night bible study at church and when we get home we will be making tomato soup.  Thursday evening is the town christmas parade and we will be selling all 3 soups outside during the parade.  I made fortune cookies last night for friday night's magic the gathering game, yarn club and a magic the gathering tournament saturday evening........work every day practically all day......yah it's gonna be a crazy week. :-)


What I am crocheting:::
On the last ball of yarn for the shawl I've been working on.  When I run out of yarn I'm calling it done.  I plan to have it done this week.  I will be working on it later today I hope.  I still have that pair of tunisian stitch gloves I started for hubby in the crochet bag.  That will probably be a many month project.  And the scrap tote I started on Thanksgiving eve.  


From the camera:::


Homemade fortune cookies.  made a total of 21 for this coming up Friday night.


Prayer List:::
My Uncle T.  seems to be better.  At least he hasn't mentioned being sick still.  Thank you for praying for him.   Business to pick up more.  To make it through this busy week!


I'm joining Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for HHM.  Go visit her and the rest of those who have joined in.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting.

2 comments:

  1. I can certainly relate to tasks that you don't want to do. I have lots of those staring at me today as well. Sounds like lots of great cooking going on at your house. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good and busy week. I am finishing up a couple last jobs of crochet angels snowmen and santas. Now to make an afghan for a friend's grandson. She picked some pretty yarn too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!