Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Just Some Random Things

I really MUST get busy on that shawl. I still haven't sat down and worked on it any more.  Also I have another hopefully quick crochet project I would like to make for my nephew.  I will get busy on  the shawl as soon as I am finished here, but I wanted to share a few random things with you first.

Last night we went to home depot to get a few things for the business.  I noticed they had the "purse hooks" or maybe coat hooks, down on the middle of the door instead of at the top where they have always been.
It's rather nice.  My MIL told me that when they lived in St. Louis you didn't dare put your purse on the hook because people would come along and snag your purse by reaching over the door.  Since she told me that I have never used the hook, I have always set my purse on the toilet paper holder or just held it.

We put up our tree last night.  Yes it's at the Castle, and Yes our real presents will soon be going under there.

And one last thing.....it was time to get this out and fresh water run through it.  It's nice to have a hot cuppa and nice that it only brews 1 cup at a time and shuts off all by it's self.
I don't use the cups for it, I usually just brew hot water for tea or hot cocoa.  Those cups cost too much and of the few I have tried, they just don't taste very good to me.  Right now I"m sipping on a cup of homemade hot cocoa that isn't very good either, but that's my fault, I'm the one who mixed it up.  LOL!

Have a great day everyone!  Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!