Wednesday, November 30, 2016

I FInished It!

Mission Accomplished!!!  Yesterday I finally finished the shawl I have been working on and off on since March.



I also wrapped a few gifts yesterday.  I am actually ahead of schedule this year.  Usually it's the week of Christmas at the very earliest.  LOL!



I even put them under the tree at the castle.  There will hopefully be 8 gifts in all under that tree by the time I am finished


Yesterday I also decorated the tree at the lock shop, and plugged in the lights.




I started another crochet project.  This one should be quick and easy.  I'm already over half way finished.  It too will be a gift.  Check back in a day or two if you want to see the finished product.

Thanks for stopping by!  I'm going to turn Land Girls back on and work more on that project i started yesterday.....in between customers.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that shawl turned out so very nice! Good for you on the present wrapping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!